Welcome to my blog!

I am so delighted to share my pictures with you. Photo`s speak for themselves, so I will let them speak! I love sharing those special moments with my clients and try to capture every little detail that makes our lives and memories so special....

Mar 7, 2013

I`m Back!

I took some time off from blogging and marketing as I was pregnant with my first baby! Although I photographed a few weddings I decided to take it easy as I waited 5 years for this little one to arrive.  He is just amazing and a gift from God!

Shayne was born the 15 January and surprised us all at 33 weeks! He was in hospital neonatal for a couple of weeks but doing fine now and keeping me on my toes..I have of course took photos of him already and will blog this at another time. Below is a photo of him just to show you how cute he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment