Welcome to my blog!

I am so delighted to share my pictures with you. Photo`s speak for themselves, so I will let them speak! I love sharing those special moments with my clients and try to capture every little detail that makes our lives and memories so special....

Jun 5, 2012

Callum & family Part 2









Instead of  doing a little write up, I decided to post this amazing email I received. It reminded me again why I love what I do..

I have no words to describe how absolutely gorgeous they are. I have put them in my digital frame and at least twice a day find myself standing still, staring at them with a smile on my face and warmth in my heart.

I thought about it- this to us now is such an amazing gift- yet to your children- it will remain a gift for many many years. I picture both Keona and Callum treasuring these photos years after we have gone - feeling the emotion you have captured so skillfully.

For this I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

You have a God given talent and I pray that you get to bless thousands upon thousands of families the way you blessed us.

Love

Rentia

No comments:

Post a Comment