Welcome to my blog!

I am so delighted to share my pictures with you. Photo`s speak for themselves, so I will let them speak! I love sharing those special moments with my clients and try to capture every little detail that makes our lives and memories so special....

May 23, 2012

Caryn & Andrew February 2012

This wedding was very special to me as Caryn is my sister-in-law. When I heard she did not book a photographer for her wedding I immediately packed all my bags. She was still a bit nervous of photographs but I would not hear anything of it. The day before the wedding it was a rainy day in Port Elizabeth but the next day we had a beautiful sunny morning. Caryn and Andrew got married in a little church that Andrew`s father designed. As Andrew`s father passed away a couple of years ago it made him part of their special day. It was a small intimate wedding and full of laughter, love and beautiful music.

I took my time editing their photos as she only visited us last week again and collected her Coffee Book. She was just over the moon with happiness and it just made me realize again why I love what I do.

We love this very special couple and I wish them many years of happiness!




























No comments:

Post a Comment