Welcome to my blog!

I am so delighted to share my pictures with you. Photo`s speak for themselves, so I will let them speak! I love sharing those special moments with my clients and try to capture every little detail that makes our lives and memories so special....

Jun 1, 2011

Lara & Hannes 23rd April























What an unique wedding. Set in the picturesque Stellenbosch Botanical Gardens. The day truly reflected the young and vibrant personalities of Lara and Hannes. I partnered up with fellow photographer Gerard Dehlen and captured many magical moments with this couple. Cupcakes, organic foods,icecream (yummy!!!!) and music where flowing at the reception. The highlight was the wine made by Lara herself. What a fun filled and happy day was had by all.....Congrats to the happy couple...it was truly a pleasure being a part of a very special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment