Welcome to my blog!

I am so delighted to share my pictures with you. Photo`s speak for themselves, so I will let them speak! I love sharing those special moments with my clients and try to capture every little detail that makes our lives and memories so special....

May 13, 2011

Louwrens & Mari 09th April 2011 Part 01
























































I recently had the honour of shooting my lovely cousins wedding in George, Tramonto. It is a beautiful venue and the little church on the property is really quaint with huge windows, wooden benches and a huge chandelier. As I live in Cape Town I haven`t seen Mari in years and still thought of her as a little girl is some ways..boy was I wrong. I was so proud as my little cousin was a beautiful, mature, young lady and such an elegant bride! We had really little time as Mari got ready for the ceremony and mist decided to show up but we still managed to get some great images! Mari, I wish you and Louwrens in the years to come... lots of love, happiness and many blessings.love Sanell xx








































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment