Welcome to my blog!

I am so delighted to share my pictures with you. Photo`s speak for themselves, so I will let them speak! I love sharing those special moments with my clients and try to capture every little detail that makes our lives and memories so special....

Jan 24, 2011

Marco & Melissa 24th January 2011







I photographed Marco & Melissa`s wedding on the 11th December 2010 and was honoured to share their special day with them.
I had a friend Gerard Dehlen join me as a second shooter, and boy did we have fun! I am definitely going to work with him again in the near future!
Marco and Melissa, each have a little girl of 7 years, they looked too cute in their little white dresses, pink bows and pumps.

Melissa was such a Pretty Bride! Her dress was both classic and romantic. I captured some beautiful moments of her whilst getting ready.
The event took place in Noordhoek, Sacred Mountain and was breathtakingly gorgeous.They had a small intimate wedding with pink and orange flowers everywhere, cute cartoon versions of themselves adorned their sumptuous wedding cake.

I really connected with this couple and they made me feel so welcome, a real part of their family.

I wish them lots of love, happiness and maybe the future might hold a little boy!
























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment